Medical professionals have been yearning for a long-term solution for erectile dysfunction. On a recent episode of Dr. Ruscio Radio, Board-certified Urologist, Judson Brandeis discusses how GAINSWave ® is an optimal solution for men with this condition. Many medical practices aren’t properly equipped to provide solutions for erectile dysfunction, until now.
Dr. Ruscio Podcast Episode Guide:
- Episode Intro … 00:00:40
- Erectile Dysfunction and Heart Health …
- Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men
- What Is Shockwave Therapy (GAINSWave)?
- Shockwave Therapy for ED: Studies …
- Natural Herbs for ED Treatment … 00:15:03
- PRP or the “P Shot” …00:19:05
- GAINSWave Review … 00:22:42
- Does Shockwave Therapy for ED Work? …
- Can Low Testosterone Cause ED? … 00:28:18
- Testosterone Lab Tests … 00:32:00
- Shockwave Therapy for ED Cost … 00:35:40
- Episode Wrap Up … 00:36:42
During the podcast, Dr. Brandeis shares his original skepticism with utilizing GAINSWave to treat erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease. “I was initially really skeptical, like, could this actually work? I delved into the literature and I researched it. I flew out to Miami. I got trained in GAINSWave. I came back to Walnut Creek and I decided I was going to bring this to northern California,” responds Brandeis.
Dr. Judson Brandeis, along with more than three hundred medical professionals across the United States are leveraging the marketing support and resources that come packaged with this turnkey solution to grow their practices.
If you’re interested in learning more about the treatment or becoming a provider, contact a GAINSWave specialist at (855) 383-5779.